Friday, January 29, 2016

Fresh begining

Hello there :)

              Next week, I'll be starting my 6th semester at UniKL MFI. Why you ask? Because I failed a subject. I failed my Final Year Project. First, I've thought of just appealing to the dean to reconsider my situation, but then most of my friends who barely passed....they got a pointer of 2.4 CGPA. Which fucking sucks. A lot. So, to avoid that I decided to repeat the subject, making improvements to my actually-already-finished-project and aim for A. By doing so, I will be able to raise my CGPA a lot to reach the 3.** pointers. Oh btw, my pointer right now is 2.75, having dropped from 3.1+, I don't really remember specifically. Well, right now I'm just looking forward for things to come. I'm looking forward to things that I will learn. Or relearn. Perhaps this is the best course of action. Because 2.4 CGPA will make it looks like the whole 3 years spent here is wasted. I don't want that. Definitely not wanting that for my exit from this campus.

Fighting!
Toodles :3

No comments:

Post a Comment