Thursday, April 14, 2016

Howdy!

Heyyy :3

I've just updated my playlist, I think those songs are relatable at the moment. They're basically what I feel like every day. I listen to them almost every time as well.

Moving on, heyyyy it's been a long time since my last post. It was about starting the 6th Semester and now there are 4 weeks left before it is over. For now, leaving this place does not make me feel like, sad or anything like that, yet. I invested more time in having fun and of course finishing my FYP properly this time, so...that thing is like, being pushed to the furthest depth of my mind.

Love life? For now..nah. I don't feel like getting into anything serious yet, although my heart is already taken for sure. Or has it always been taken? I think I have not moved on properly yet, from Ying. I still remember moments together with her, which seems so unreal right now. I miss her. But at the same time, I care for someone else. A LOT. I do not know why but sometimes thinking about this just tire me me out. Maybe it is because it is me. I cannot recall knowing anyone else that have the same problem like mine. Oh, and I miss Joan.

So, I think this is enough for now. Nothing much is inside my head today anyways, but I hope something will come up soon.

"Please don't invest your everything on people who does not appreciate a thing you did." - Nico 2016

Oh and goodbye Phiong. It was a good fun while it lasts. It is time for us both to just stop being friends altogether since you clearly have no need for me. Anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment